Palua 3.0 – Quickly switch between Apple and Function keys
adj. Pa, distributive particle, and lua, two. Double; two-fold; two by two.
[Andrews Hawaiian English Dictionary]
Introducing Palua, the easy way to quickly switch the mode of your Function Keys on any Mac keyboard!
You need to run a game, or start a graphic application, or work on a project that need F1-F12 as function keys, just hit option+command+TAB and the switch will happen.
And as usual, done by Molowa, simple, elegant and out of the way.
- Dedicated tab to manage modes used by application
- Possibility to toggle the mode by right clicking on the menu bar icon
- Full Lion support
- New theme icons
With Palua, you just need one click – or one hotkey option+command+TAB – to toggle the mode your Fx keys are.
- easily switch the mode of your Function Keys on any Mac keyboard!
- Powerful hotkey option+command+TAB
- Smart Mode: Key mode changes with the application that has the focus. When an application has the wrong mode, hit the shortcut, and the settings is automatically stored in the pref if it wasn’t defined before.
- Notifications: In-App notification and Growl support, possibility to have NO notifications at all.
- Theme: Choose from four different themes for your icons displayed in the menu bar
- Only 0,99$
- Available on the Mac App Store