kik Click, as the sound produced when clicking a computer mouse.
Quickly toggle the behavior of your trackpad on your laptop!
Games, Image editing software.. Having the tap-to-click feature always enabled on your trackpad can be annoying, and switching it back and forth can also become annoying.
Meet Pa’ina, one click – one hotkey away, to toggle the tap-to-click feature:
- easily switch the mode of your Function Keys on any Mac keyboard!
- Powerful hotkey control+command+TAB.
- Customizable shortcut: Use the one you like, thanks to the shortcut recorder (see About screen).
- Smart Mode: Key mode changes with the application that has the focus. When an application has the wrong mode, hit the shortcut, and the settings is automatically stored in the pref if it wasn’t defined before.
- Default Mode: Default is saved as the one running when you first start Pa’ina. If an application has not been defined specifically for a specific mode, the default mode will be applied if Smart-Mode is enabled.
- Notifications: Growl, Pa’ina notifications – And the possibility to have NO notifications at all.
- Icons theme: Choose from four different themes for your icons displayed in the menu bar
- Only 0.99$
- Available on the Mac App Store